The American Dream knows no boundaries, and for those living in the United States under the Dreamer’s Act (DACA) or Deferred Action, homeownership is within reach. At InternationalMortgage.com, we are committed to making this dream a reality for non-permanent resident clients by offering FHA and Conventional loan products tailored to their unique circumstances, provided all non-permanent resident requirements are met.
Understanding DACA and Deferred Action:
The Dreamer’s Act (DACA) and Deferred Action represent critical immigration policies that grant temporary protection and work authorization to eligible individuals who were brought to the United States as children. These policies offer relief from deportation and open doors to education and employment opportunities.
Homeownership for DACA Recipients:
One of the most significant achievements for anyone is owning a home, and DACA recipients should not be excluded from this opportunity. InternationalMortgage.com understands the aspirations of these individuals and offers a path to homeownership through FHA and Conventional loan products. These mortgage options are available to DACA recipients as long as they meet all non-permanent resident requirements.
FHA and Conventional Loan Products:
- FHA Loans: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) provides a government-backed mortgage program that is well-suited for DACA recipients. FHA loans typically have more lenient credit requirements and down payment options, making them accessible to a broader range of borrowers.
- Conventional Loans: DACA recipients can also explore Conventional loan options. These loans are not government-backed but may offer competitive terms and interest rates, provided the borrower meets the lender’s criteria.
Meeting Non-Permanent Resident Requirements:
To qualify for FHA or Conventional loans, DACA recipients must ensure they meet all non-permanent resident requirements, which may include demonstrating a stable source of income, a strong credit history, and the ability to make a down payment. InternationalMortgage.com’s team of experts can guide applicants through the requirements and assist them in navigating the mortgage application process.
- Unexpired EAD Card Required
- All Eligible Occupancy Types Allowed
- Maximum Financing Available
- Valid Social Security Number (SSN) Required
If you are a DACA recipient and aspire to become a homeowner, contact InternationalMortgage.com today. Our experienced team is here to assist you in understanding your mortgage options.